Saturday, January 16, 2010

How do I get my Direct TV remote to control my receiver volume?

I programmed my remote to control my TV. I then programmed my remote to control my surround sound. They both work fine. The problem is the volume key defaults to the tv rather than the surround sound even when in the AV 1 position! The tv sound is off when the surround sound is hooked up so this does me no good. How can I control the volume to my receiver!?How do I get my Direct TV remote to control my receiver volume?
try selecting receiver or whatever the device maybe like dvd etc i had that problem and it turned out to be wrong code was entered for device. also could need to be set to av 2 if its a universal remote you may have do code search device,setup then device and power back and forth with power on the one being programed until device turns off when it does push enter to install code good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment