Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Direct TV and the NFL Sunday Ticket. Weather? Control Boxes?

I'm considering switching from Cable to Direct TV and / for the NFL Sunday Ticket. But, I want to be able to watch different channels in different rooms. Will I need a control box for EACH Television? Also, what about things like weather and disruption of service as well as this NFL Network? Please only comments from someone who has ';been there / done that';. Thanks!Direct TV and the NFL Sunday Ticket. Weather? Control Boxes?
Yes you will need a receiver for every room, the NFL network is awesome if your a football fan you'll watch it about 1/2 the time your watching TV (unless they won't stop talking about Favre, which they've finally quit doing). As for weather disruptions that depends on your signal strength, I have strengths in the low 90% range and I lose my signal maybe once or twice a year only in torrential downpours or if there's alot of lighting I'll get 1 second flickers. I think the minimum for signal strength is 85 or 88 percent so mine is pretty low and I don't have a big problem with it. I definately recommend switching to direct TV nothing beats the Sunday Ticket.Direct TV and the NFL Sunday Ticket. Weather? Control Boxes?
i have direct tv and i cant stand it, the sunday ticket has gone up since we have had it, new prices for different packages and a whole lot of repeat repeat of any movies, and misc items. you dont need a cable box but you do need the dish with a clear path to pick up stations. every time it rains or storms it goes out and then it has to power up again, if there working on phone lines power lines its gone, but the best advice i can give you is check out all your options first, before purchasing directtv also go to www.ripoff.com and see what you find there. good luck
I have had Direct TV for about 9 Years and I Love it and would never change back to cable ever , yes NFL Ticket price has gone up but if are like me a true fan its well worth it especially when you can watch your team every Sunday , and yes will need a box for every TV , its well worth it ENJOY !!
Hi yes you will need receivers for each TV. As far as the weather yes it does affect mine and it will pop off and you will see searching for a signal but this does not happen often unless you are where its extra rainy or windy. I have had mine 2 years and I swear its the best. I know you will love it worth every penny good luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment