Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Why do you want to live in a society where we have NO direct DAILY rule & control over Money/Business or Govt?

I am referring to USA, that has long been corrupt in Govt %26amp; Business abusing the world and it's citizen majority!





It also has a sham show election process with once in a blue moon voting where you CAN NOT verify your ballot cast as one might monitor their bank account!





Super-capitalism has turned the country into a fascist country via corporate rule %26amp; control fleecing any %26amp; all by what ever means.





Do you see how important it is for the people to gain this rule %26amp; control plus share ownership over money/business/govt!Why do you want to live in a society where we have NO direct DAILY rule %26amp; control over Money/Business or Govt?
You are right.....It is happening.....and complacency is going to sink the American way of life....forever....once these thugs get full control.Why do you want to live in a society where we have NO direct DAILY rule %26amp; control over Money/Business or Govt?
The current estimated population of the USA is 306,658,711 people. You get 5 people in a room, and they'll disagree with each other. Letting over three hundred million people have direct daily rule over the country = chaos.
Our Constitution is supposed to be promoting a government of, by, and for the people but our government has usurped powers they were never meant to have and the people have allowed this to happen. In fact many seem to be all for the government controlling nearly every aspect of their lives.





I'm in my 60's and can see very clearly what is happening but the young people have demonized the older people who try to tell them what their lives and their government is becoming. They refuse to listen and will have to learn the hard way. I have no words for what I feel about this. Only tears.
Yes I am sure the Nazis of Germany would love you. They spouted the same line you have. Read about the Wiemar Republic after WWI. When the world wide depression hit in the 1920's, the Nazi party started in with the same stuff you just did.


At first their solutions worked.


But as the saying goes: ';Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.';
Because I'm allowed to wonder the streets 11pm+ without a huge worry of dying.





NYC as well if that makes any difference.





Because I have the freedom no other nation will have


Because I have a free voice, whether it falls on deaf ears at least I can still speak.


Because my nation can help and give aid to other nations, while we ourselves are in our own depression.


Because I can turn on the television, and not see crowds of people dying on the street.





Because I am an american!
We are losing our control to our government more and more each day. But it is still my country and at the moment, I still have more freedom than I would in any other nation. And my standard of living is still high enough. Plus, I wouldn't leave my country for anything.
I don't have much of a choice... beer, nachos and cable TV are still relatively cheap and since there are not enough hungry people living in the streets I've found few people interested in a revolution.
Listen my friend, all Govt. is corrupt in all countries not just the US. So with knowing that tell me, what do we do?
OB loves you.
Grow up and read a history book..pansy
Ohhhh GAWD i want my MOMMY ohhhhh Mommy Mommy where are you ? I need you mommy ohh mommy mommy save me mommy !

No comments:

Post a Comment