Friday, January 22, 2010

The difference between controlling and 'directing'?

I just had a relationship end. She had a lot of arguements that I am controlling. I never said don't hang out with someone, or crap like that, however, I am in law enforcement and a pretty strong christian. So the things I am controlling about are basic things, almost as obvious as don't kill someone. I would try to tell her things along the lines of the law for her safet and for the safety of her kids. I did not want to control her, just keep her safe. So here's the question; At what point do women take a suggestion and twist it in their mind into some command?The difference between controlling and 'directing'?
If you are going around constantly telling her not to break the law or kill people, not only are you controlling, but disrespectful and obnoxious. I assume you also told her she could not get abortions and what not? Well, either give more examples or just accept you are controlling. You can't 'direct' a person. Especially one adult directing another. People should DIRECT people unless they're filming them. You can guide people (mostly just kids though).


You are controlling. Either accept it or change.


People don't need direction. If they want it, they will ask for it. Otherwise, you're trying to control them.





The very fact that you said not just this ONE woman, but the entire nation of women worldwide, 'twist' things...proves you are the one with the problem. I don't see why she represents the entire nation of women. Is she black, white? Does she represent all people of that colour too ? You have major issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment